Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Little Laughter



The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
~e.e. cummings

Tonight I just wanted to lighten things up a little after last nights' post. I got an overwhelming response from readers which is always nice but at the same time, a lot of tears were falling last night.

Ryan would want everyone to miss him but look back on memories and SMILE, and LAUGH. He was always so funny, making other people laugh, laughing at himself, and doing things to make people laugh at HIM.

Ryan could crack me up more than anyone. This pic was taken this Easter when he put my high heeled shoes on and was running around the living room, making obscene gestures which I'll keep to myself (smile).

We all have to remember the funny times and allow them to bring us peace and smiles. Ryan used it as a coping mechanism at times and I am sure we are all guilty of that. There is nothing wrong with laughing and smiling, even if it's at ourselves.

So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter.
~Gordon W. Allport

Smile before you fall asleep tonight. I know I will.
<3 Lil Sis

No comments: